Saturday, June 7, 2008

Sympathize

I wondered two nights ago in the middle of our conversation, that had I truely had this talk with you a little earlier, would things be any different between us today?

You know, I saw the answer in your eyes that night, your eyes don't lie.

Time will tell if I am wrong, but life is more than just a matter of supply and demand. Nor are there always an anwser to every question we may have now.

In the end, it's a matter of being able to go beyond our comfort zones, to explore what life has got to offer for us, together.

You may not see it now, and I hope you will not regret it. You may be free now, but you've been here before, and yet you still do not know what you are chasing after.

I cannot live that out but I sure can sympathize,

and too bad that I may not be there to comfort you when you finally figured it out.

The point is, your eyes, they were sad and watery that night,

and they don't lie.

No comments: